As a registered charity we rely upon support from our membership and the wider public in order to keep our three locos in running order for current and future generations to enjoy and so that we can continue to maintain 40145 to the very high standard that enables the locomotive to operate Charter Trains on the UK rail network.
Please consider making a donation to the Society in one of the following ways
- You can now make a donation online, quickly and safely by clicking the donate button in the header above.
- Pay money directly into the CFPS Bank account. This can be easily done via Internet Banking for example. Details are as follows:- Barclays Bank, Account Name: Class 40 Preservation Society, Sort Code 20-16-08 Account number – 10719102.
- Make regular payments to the CFPS via Standing Order. Please use the attached Standing Order form
- Send a cheque to: CFPS, 9 Foxholme Court, Crewe, Cheshire. CW1 5HF.
- Please make cheques payable to the “Class 40 Preservation Society”.
If you use internet banking then you can set up standing orders on line using the details on the standing order form. Please use the reference CFPS/<your membership number>. If you are supporting us, and are not a Member, then please quote your name. Optionally, and to aid administration, it would be helpful if you could e-mail our Chairman with your details for our records – thank you. If you would like to join us then please visit the Membership page.
Donate to the CFPS via PayPal
Thank you for your support.