Good work by Lee Kenny and Shaun Wright on D200 today….
- Batteries Charged and Lighting subsequently reinstated.
- Brake Distributor loaned by Shaun Wright fitted to loco.
- Air Vac Isolating valve loaned by Shaun Wright and fitted.
- Air tank fitted in Engine Room.
- Brake system retested, control air leak detected and then repaired.
- Loose Swing Link Cover secured.
After the work was completed Lee and Shaun gave it the thumbs up and I gave them each a pat on the back.
D2860 then put D200 Back under cover to await a final Fitness To Run Exam by an independent examiner, but its now looking pretty good for D200 to attend The ELR in April.
A BIG THANK YOU to Lee and Shaun for their efforts today and to WILL and SIMON at The NRM for their help and the friendly banter that prevailed throughout the day.
I LOVED IT !